It’s Friday. If you anything like me you freaking out thinking “What the hell am I going to do Monday!!” Problem solved.
I’ll be at 20/20/20 @ Three Clubs – 1123 Vine @ 7:30pm The show is Lizzy Cooperman, Mike Schmidt, and myself. You can get tix here. – CLICK ME FOR TICKETS
This show is a big deal for several reasons:
- I’m working with my brother. That’s pretty cool in itself.
- We each get 20 minutes. That’s a concert by Hollywood standards
- If you know my brother and I, you know Mike and I have not shared a comedy stage in almost 17 years. That’s a long time. Thing were different back then;
- Bread was like $1
- Gas was free.
- Dinosaurs roamed the Earth.
- Trump was a psychotic narcissist who made rash decisions and destroyed everything he touched with no remorse or concern for the devastation or pain he was causing to others…………. nevermind
4. The last reason is I’m Hollywood ya lazzy ass. How much closer do you need me to be? Until someone books a gig in your frontroom, this is it
Also. if we stay true to form, Mike and I will get in to a huge fight and not talk to each other for another 15 years. You have to wait till 2031 to see us perform together again.
And my Russian is not good, so that show will suck.
Again, tickets??? – CLICK ME FOR TICKETS
Be there, Don’t be an ass.