“State Your Minds Comedy”
Sunday August 4th come by the “Belly Room’ @TheComedyStore and catch A live taping with myself, Ben Gleib, Bill Devlin, and Mary Gallagher. “State Your Minds Comedy” is the show where the audience gets to ask the questions. We tell jokes, you ask whatever you want after.
Here are some options.
- Why did you become a comic?
- Do you prefer Uber or Lyft?
- How many episodes of “SpongeBob” have you watched?
- What’s time is it?
- Why would anyone be a Packer fan?
- What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?
- David Lee Roth or Sammy Hagar?
- How much can you bench?
- Who let the dogs out?
- . What’s the best time to eat a well-done steak?
- (Trick question. No one should ever eat a well-done steak)
I’ll have more questions throughout the week.